MTB —P2E Rewards Token TGE
ETNA Metabolism token (MTB) is the network’s utility and Rewards token. It is a multi-utility rewards token for the game ecosystem is a key part. The rewards token is one with several use cases as listed below:
Value Proposition and Utility of MTB Token
- Serves as ETNA Game rewards token. It is the currency that will be used to reward players in ETNA’s Network play-to-earn games, in all the modes including the adventure mode.
- MTB token can be used by a player to revitalize heroes’ metabolism level. Instead of a player waiting for a heroes’ depleted metabolism level to be replenish after 24hrs, the user can use the MTB token to revitalize it instantly.
- MTB Tokens are also used to level-up heroes. A player levels up his/her game character by locking up or burning an amount of MTB tokens in the leveling up mechanism. Level up as used here is when a heroes metabolism level in enhanced or boosted up significantly.
- In EtnaVerse, which is a metaverse of lost treasures in the adventure/quest mode of ETNA Game, MTB Token is used as a medium of making in game purchases of rare and very valuable collectibles.
- In addition to the above primary use cases, MTB tokens can be staked and also mined. Stakers and liquidity miners earn more MTB tokens as rewards. Cross staking is also possible where ETNA stakers can choose to stake in pools that rewards in MTB tokens.
- As development progresses, more utility/sinks will be implemented and integrated.
Similarly, we can see that MTB token have so many utilities within the ecosystem just like ETNA and with more development and adoption growth of the play-to-earn and EtnaVerse all the use cases will be realized.
Token Supply and Allocation
The following is a breakdown of MTB token’s supply and distribution.
Allocation’s Lockup and Vesting
· The Liquidity allocation is unlocked and will be supplied to Pancakeswap after the sales.
· IDO allocation is 100% unlocked and will be distributed to participants immediately after the sale.
· ETNA Sacrifice allocation is 10% unlocked and 90% locked up for 6 months. After the lockup period, a distribution of 10% each month.
· Staking and LP farming allocation is locked and pays rewards to stakers and LP farmers over several years.
· Play-to-Earn Rewards allocation is locked and pays rewards to game players over several years.
MTB Token Generation Event
The Metabolism (MTB) token generation event involves an IDO event where a small percentage of the supply is sold and a sacrifice event where holders of ETNA Tokens will have a limited chance to sacrifice ETNA tokens for MTB tokens. The sacrifice is done with the aim of greatly rewarding holders who chooses to sacrifice ETNA tokens but the sacrifice slots will be very limited and there is also a lockup and vesting period, details of the two events are as follows.
Event I: Token IDO Sale
Event II: ETNA Token Sacrifice — Burn
The ETNA Token Sacrifice — Burn event give holders a limited opportunity to sacrifice their ETNA tokens for MTB tokens. As an incentive for holders who decide to sacrifice their ETNA Tokens, the sacrifice ratio is done at a value equivalent to $0.5 per ETNA token sacrificed.
Sacrifice Lockup and Vesting
It should be noted that the MTB tokens that are gotten from the sacrifice — burn event have a strict lockup and distribution structure. Please make sure you understand the lockup and distribution structure before you sacrifice your ETNA tokens.
10% Unlocked — 10% Unlocked immediately after Sacrifice — Burn Event
90% Locked — 90% Locked up for 6 months and a unlock structure that distributes 10% each month after the lockup expires.
Allocation of Funds Raised
1. 150,000 BUSD and 150,000 USDC supplied to Pancakeswap and Quickswap respectively for MTB liquidity.
2. The remaining is used for marketing and development
MTB will be listed on Pancakewap and Quickswap at 0.00012 BUSD and 0.00012 USDC respectively.