The vault, ETNA Network’s new staking and mining feature goes live on the 29th of November by 5pm UTC.
Before using the feature, here are some details you should know:
Each of these four (4) different staking vaults have their lockup duration and a different staking rewards APR.
Stakers, PLEASE NOTE:
- You cannot unstake before lockup duration expires.
- If staking is active, additional tokens can be staked at any time. if this is done, lockup duration resets and starts all over.
- Yields can be compounded manually anytime by using the re-stake button; this does not reset the lockup duration.
- Yields can be withdrawn anytime by using the withdraw button; this does not reset the lockup duration.
- After lockup duration expires, stakers can continue to stake and enjoy the APR of the pool.
- After lockup duration expires, users can unstake partially or in whole. If user unstakes parts, the lockup resets for the remainder.
The 4 different staking vaults are as follows:
BRONZE Vault with lockup duration of 1 day and an APR of 5%. The APR is equivalent to 5.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
SILVER Vault with lockup duration of 30 days and an APR of 20%. The 20% APR is equivalent to 22.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
GOLD Vault with lockup duration of 180 days and an APR of 40%. The 40% APR is equivalent to 49.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
DIAMOND Vault with lockup duration of 365 days and an APR of 60%. The 60% APR is equivalent to 82.1% APY, with staker compounding ones a day.
ETNA’s liquidity mining feature gives liquidity providers great earning yields paid in ETNA. The current APR for liquidity mining is 100%
Liquidity Miners, PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no lockup duration for liquidity mining.
- Miners can add more liquidity or remove liquidity at any time.
- Yields can be withdrawn at any time.
- Yields withdrawn within the first 24hrs attract a tax of 10%, tax on yield is 0% after 24hrs.
For Binance smart chain, ETNA liquidity pairs are added on Pancakeswap while on Polygon, ETNA Liquidity pairs are added on Quickswap.
Pairs supported on BSC are ETNA — BNB and ETNA — BUSD.
The pairs supported on Polygon are ETNA — MATIC and ETNA — USDC.
After liquidity has been added on either network, the user then stakes the LP tokens obtained in the Liquidity mining feature.
NOTE: The APRs for the staking pools and the liquidity mining are reviewed every quarter and updated if required.
If you have any question, please email use or follow us on our social media: